Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    06 September 2012

    Food food food

    The coffee bean craze is back. I hate buying it cause I believe that's splurging, but I drank two cups in a week which is crazy unnecessary. To me, at least. The worse thing is coffee makes me sleepy.

    I know there are loads of Starbucks fans out there who are weird, weird in a sense that they choose to splurge on coffee and complain the lack of cash in their wallets. If you have the purchasing power to spend on coffee, then it's fine. I, on the other hand, need to stop.

    I'm devoting a lot of time watching movies and random dramas and I have no idea why (watched till 2am yesterday good lord) Some day I'll look back and laugh at my priorities and preferences. Meanwhile, here are heaps of photos.












    Korean ramen and Japanese coffee (?) I think Pokka's coffee milk tea tastes pretty good, and it'll b better if you add some whip cream on it. Shall invest in whip cream.







    It's tough eating tze char for my family cause there are only three of us. We usually order way too much and end up bloated. Really, really, bloated.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment