Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    21 September 2012

    Class outing at Siloso

    I've been behaving like A levels is over. HOHOHO.

    Slacking is a form of pacing to ensure that you don't burn out, and that you save the best of your energy for the last stretch. That's, of course, an ideal. But I do recognise that the habit formed promises repercussions (which are ahem ahem showing) Therefore! I shall start doing work when school reopens next Wednesday. (: This isn't a well-deserved break but I can't help myself heh.

    Back to the class outing... We're graduating really soon, but we'll be having a chalet and most of us can make it for prom (yes, I'm going eventually cause... Yeah, because because.) so it isn't saddening or anything. Besides, there's always more class outings so fret not!

    The photos below are all taken by Amanda heehee. Except the polaroid. Okay byebye people!



    'OMG, the chair sank.'












    The only sad thing is that I had my period so I couldn't play frisbee in the sea with the rest of them. Boohoo! :( My hands itch. Meh.

    Will post a million photos taken two days back (Wednesday) cause I went to town with KL. :3 All right good bye people of the internet!

    P.S: My mother just bought three 750 GB hard disk drives or something, basically it's like a huge thumbdrive. I'm transferring an insane amount of photos onto it and it's taking forever.

    P.P.S: Might be revising Economics tomorrow (Saturday!) with KL before running. (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment