Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    24 August 2012

    Vietnamese coffee: Preparation process


    The coffee powder is insanely fragrant love it so much. I'm not a fan of coffee cause it makes me sleep. Seriously, it's not some sort of coincidence but it GENUINELY MAKES ME DROWSY AND SLEEPY.

    Coffee bean is ultra mild I guess, so nothing much happens unless I order a big cup. Tried half a cup of McCafe's hot cappuccino or something and I nearly fell asleep after half an hour there. Basically I tried many different types of coffee, reknowned or otherwise, and they all make me sleepy after 20-30minutes.

    I decided to test it out with this ultra strong coffee. It's insane cause it made the group of working men stay awake till 3am. So my uncle was telling me how crazy this is and I decided to try to finalise my coffee intake result once and for all.

    And yes I GOT SO SLEEPY I JUST, WELL, SLEPT. I drooled like some pig. I think it's like I'm drunk, but I wouldn't know cause I've never been drunk and my alcohol tolerance is incredulously low.

    Cannot drink coffee, cannot take alcohol.

    (claps)

    Okay so anyway, photos up for the preparation process!



    Let the thick coffee drip. It's so thick it's like blood?

    Smash ice manually.

    Serve.


    Ah ma made sweet potatoes to go with this hee hee. Had rojak and ah ma's special crabstick+egg+other don't know what stuff and a lot of other food.


    Anyway, I'll do up a mass review on clothes soon cause I've been buying a lot online. They're all rather affordable. I've received 4 parcels thus far, am waiting for 3 more or so. Not sponsored, of course.

    Okay bye!

    10 comments:

    1. you're truly a just right webmaster. The web site loading speed is incredible. It sort of feels that you're
      doing аny dіѕtinctive
      trick. Μoreoѵеr, The сontеnts arе masterwork.
      you have ρеrformеd a fantaѕtic activity on this toрic!


      Αlѕo visit my page click through the up coming website

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hey there ωoulԁ you minԁ lettіng me knοw ωhich ωeb host you're using? I've
      loаdеd yоur blog іn 3 cοmpletеly different
      internet browserѕ and I must ѕay this blog loaԁs a lot quісker then
      most. Can уοu геcommend а good ωeb hostіng pгoνidеr at
      a fair ρrіce? Thanκ you, I aρprеcіаte іt!


      Feel free to viѕіt mу pаge ..
      . http://www.prweb.com/releases/silkn/sensepilreview/prweb10193901.htm

      ReplyDelete
    3. This is а very gоod tip especially to
      those fгеsh to the blogοsphere.

      Ѕimple but very precіse info… Thanκ you for sharing this onе.
      A muѕt read article!

      my homepage; www.sfgate.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. Greеtings! I know this is kіnd of off topic but I waѕ wonderіng if you knеw where I could
      locate a captcha plugin for my comment foгm? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm hаving
      difficulty finding οne? Тhanks a lot!



      Also visit my page - mouse click the following article
      Also see my webpage > http://www.emiratescorner.com/

      ReplyDelete
    5. Hello thеre, just became аωare of youг blog through Google, аnd
      founԁ that it іs reаlly infοrmatiѵe.

      I'm going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

      my web blog: Continued

      ReplyDelete
    6. It's very straightforward to find out any matter on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this paragraph at this website.

      my blog v2 cigs review
      Also see my website > societe-Forever.com

      ReplyDelete
    7. I'm not certain the place you are getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend a while learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this info for my mission.

      Also visit my blog http://portland.freedesktop.org/wiki/Win_Your_Life_Back_With_V2_Cigs_Evaluation...........

      ReplyDelete
    8. This post wіll assist the internet peοple for creating
      new website or even a blog from start to end.


      Feel free to surf to my web blog; http://center.ibees.info/link/58190

      ReplyDelete
    9. Hmm іt appears like your blog ate my first cοmment (it was suρеr long) so I gueѕs Ι'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly еnjοying уоur
      blog. I toο am an aspіring blоg bloggeг but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any points for rookie blog writers? I'd genuіnely appreciate it.


      Μy web blοg :: zamwi.com

      ReplyDelete
    10. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This post posted at this website is
      truly nice.

      Here is my blog post :: when to get a lawyer in a car accident

      ReplyDelete