Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    23 August 2012

    Update









    I need to feel the stress for A levels and quit telling others to study and end up slacking like a noob.

    I really don't find the library conducive, not for the past week or two anyway. My concentration or attention span lasts for a maximum of 30minutes and then I'll proceed to use my phone or sleep. Or fiddle with my pen and gaze at random inanimate objects.

    I think the library is condusive if I'm studying content like Economics? But if I get stuck for Maths I'll just begin stoning. The next thing you know, the free milo and biscuits come and I'll end up eating again. So I spend like, 2 hours studying if I'm lucky. It sounds a lot, if you consider the cumulative effect, BUT IT'S INSUFFICIENT.

    Time management and self discipline is crucial and I should really work on that. It annoys me that I'm not stressed, you know?

    Take the weekend for instance. I spent it at my granny's place (maternal side) and basically watched movies and played with my cousin. It's rather nostalgic in a sense, cause we grew up together. If you've been reading my blog you'll know that we lived with my ah ma since birth till Kindergarten. So although we haven't seen each other for ages, we're still really close. We're like genuine siblings.

    So I just didn't do anything academically productive for two whole days. And I'm not doing much every other day. AND I'M STILL NOT STRESSED WHAT IS THIS.

    Where's my endurance ugh.

    (tries to roll eyes)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment