Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    26 August 2012

    Singapore food

    Singapore food is really awesome.

    I think food bonds people, all sorts of people, which is especially important in Singapore given our multi-textured heritage and different races. Although it is true that food doesn't automatically make us emotionally close, but it is a platform that facilitates such a process.

    The very fact that we share a common understanding of rojak, mee siam, satay, ou luat and the ilk is in itself a reflection of a bond, a Singaporean bond if I can say.

    All right, now for the photos. (:





    Anyway the craze for cold beancurd is back. I used to eat like, 3 bowls a day (gasps!) and the craze is back.

    It's crazy expensive, or rather, not worth the money. I know the fridge and rental is costly and all, but it's still rather absurd to pay two bucks for cold beancurd.

    Still... It's delicious.







    Okay, this concludes today's post. (:

    I've been planning to go for a full body massage with KL hee hee. We were searching for good deals online and shortlisted some. And since it's in the town area we're also looking for nice restaurants to fatten ourselves up. :D So many choices.

    The one week holiday would be pretty fun. :D Oh and I'm going to watch a movie with KL tomorrow at Vivo City. Starts at 7pm or so. Prelims start in like... 4 days time? Actually it's more like 3. (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, then GP!) HOHOHO. Slacker slacker.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment