Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    12 August 2012

    How secure is my password?

    I got to know this link (as well as the subsequent, awesome facts) via vsauce. It's a pretty cool Youtube channel that I just subscribed to.


    Just so you know, mine takes a million years LOL. Hurray!

    And do you know that for all the texts you've typed, roughly 9% are all 'E's. But the most hit key of all times is the space bar, which is practically double that of the 'E'.


    The space bar is typed 6 million times a second.

    They've so many facts on their channel. I also subscribe to minutephysics and TEDeducation. You guys should really check them out. It'll take up all your time today though, but you learn loads of stuff. (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment