Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    10 August 2012

    Happy Birthday Singapore (:

    Before I begin, I would like to highlight the fact that my computer is (finally) wired up and I now have optic fiber! It's so much faster. Another reason not to study. (:

    Anyway, I would like to address the rumour that our nation's grandfather passed away. Honestly speaking, I believe we are all genuinely glad that he's still alive and smiling vibrantly as usual. It is indeed heartening to know that despite all the complaints and whines, we still love the old man so much, and our nation as well. His contributions can never be ignored or discounted, and he's a talented man who led well, exceedingly well I think.

    What I would like to comment on would be the responses to his supposed 'death'. Let's just ignore all the jerks who rejoiced and such. There's this group of people that I find a tad melodramatic, actually. It's like, all of a sudden they realise their profound and deep adoration for the country and it's just all very exaggerated. Okay, now that I think of it perhaps it would be deemed inappropriate to comment on that. Okay I'll skip it.

    (random and awkward shift in topic)

    (okay, the topic is still on national day but still...)

    Photos taken during the celebration:


    My angel bought me two cookies! (happy)




    Cupcake.

    I think this must be trending on instagram or something cause practically every (female) took a photo of this. It's rather cute, eh?

    I think muffins are sad. It's like, their name itself connotes ugliness and inferiority.




    That's all for now. (: Happy holidays people!

    P.S: Studying at the library with KL tomorrow!
    P.P.S: Going to play in the GYM afterwards. Been soooo long.
    P.P.P.S: Watching B1A4's Hello Baby.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment