Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    12 August 2012

    Food and hair don't go well together





    I find it fun when Dad drives me around such places. I wanted to step out and explore but Dad was lazy.

    I think Singapore's night life is pretty okay, perhaps comparatively dull as opposed to other countries but at least we're tremendously safe. (:

    I don't have a night life, not at this age thankfully. Perhaps after A levels I'll hang out in town till the sky turns dark once in a while just to see how it's like. Oh and I have still yet to go prawning. (-.-)




    Favourite Singaporean dish of all times. But my Dad says it's grossly unhealthy cause the black sauce is some prawn thingy. Cant remember what he said exactly.

    Then again, junk food is always bad.




    There's this iPhone application (free!) about hairstyles. Most of them look too old or overly mature but there are a few good ones. (:

    I believe the above looks good for those who did not layer their hair much. And I assume you need a generous amount of hairspray. Doubt it'll look nice on black hair though.



    I can actually braid my hair incredibly fast, so so I think. It takes like a minute to do up this french braid? Looks untidy though but meh.

    Ending off with two random photos off the internet. Farewell people!


    Sorry Snorlax, for using you to tank damages while reviving and healing all my other Pokemons when taking down Elite Four.

    I still love you!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment