Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    28 July 2012

    Update on my life

















    This is a personal blog update. By that, I actually mean that it's gonna be boring and I'm just going to ramble about recent stuff. I usually don't do this, but... Oh well. These few days were rather thought-provoking for me.

    I'm extra slack recently, which is a really bad sign considering that A levels is coming in a hundred days and I've Maths test on Tuesday. It's pretty scary, when you think of it. But I'm too optimistic and lazy for my own good.

    I believe that it's a chain reaction- That slacking once will catalyse future slacking. Laziness is infectious as well.

    I keep thinking about what I want to be. And so what if my results ended up awesome. (Not like it is now) My thoughts are all filled with contradictions and uncertainty. Once again, it all boils down to the tricky and all too subjective concept of happiness. I'll just leave it as that for I can go on forever on it.

    I thought about relationships. All kinds of relationships.

    Today was wholly unproductive. I didn't even touch any academic-related stuff. :( At least I did an essay yesterday, a terribly horrid essay though. My essay writing skills are deteriorating and my brain cannot pick up insights as well. :/

    Watched Running Man and napped. Dad woke me up in the evening for dinner and I thought I was late for school or something lol. Dreamt that I was wearing a light purple, floral dress. Not the pretty ones, but those granny clothes with patterned flowers all over the place. It was too loose for me and the wind kept blowing. I was walking, or something. Aimlessly I suppose. I think I dreamt of that cause I saw this woman wearing a super loose pink dress this afternoon while I was out buying lunch.

    I've been having weird, meaningless dreams like crazy recently. There's always a period of time in which I dream of completely random stuff with no chronological link or any logical sense, for that matter.

    I think I require motivation and an actual aim. I need a conducive environment and home is all too comfortable. I consider it a sin to do work at home lol. Home should be all :D and everything. Really should start on my work though.

    On a brighter note, Friday was :D I actually ran on my own accord for 2 or 3 rounds (boo!) Then played a bit of frisbee. Talked. Had dinner with Sam and Xiangyi. Learnt a lot of stuff. Felt :( and :)

    It feels cool to talk to an old friend. I feel like I've aged. It's nice to hear things from a different perspective, to ask and get answers. Not exactly satisfactory ones, but answers nonetheless. It was helpful. And I helped too. (:

    Received an adorable message this afternoon. SMSed for a while. Thought about things and wasted the whole day just thinking. The human brain is immensely powerful, I think. It's cool how our actions are all governed by that little machinery in our head, protected by the skull, all soft and tofu-like with gross twists and turns.

    Oh, and I wrote a poem today. It's for Mr.Prince since Teachers' Day is coming. End of August, anyway. Had a random inspiration on rainbows and unicorns. They're rather beautiful phenomenons.

    Watched random videos till now. Shall sleep soon. Before that, I'll be thinking. (:

    Bye people, I hope that your weekend's fun. (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment