Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    25 July 2012

    Swenson's

    Had Swenson's after school a few days ago. I actually think that New York New York and Swenson's are pretty similar. In fact, I think all western restaurants are grossly similar. Similar in terms of taste anyway.

    I guess sometimes it makes sense to pay more for the atmosphere and the presentation of the food (which ultimately turns into shit)

    Sudden craving for potato salad from Ashton's. Which is dead affordable in my opinion.












    No comments:

    Post a Comment