Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    22 July 2012

    Outfit of The Day: Casual






    Gold-plated necklace from KristineYunny
    Cuffs, cotton shorts and grey top from Taiwan
    Shoes from Far East plaza
    Sleeveless knitted top (Dad's)

    (Boring post ahead, seriously)

    I really like the necklace cause it's huge, hence making it sort of like a fake collar. :D Wanted to get a peter pan collar the other day but I think it's overpriced. 10 bucks for a little plastic pearls stitched onto a small piece of cloth. :O

    Oh and I wanted to buy a bandage skirt just now cause the material is awesome (a mix of cotton and polyester) and it's of a scallop-cut with a zipper. Plus it's on sale so it's like, 8 bucks only? Then I told myself that I don't need it and I have like 4 new dresses, unworn and all. So yeah.

    (proud)

    Anyway, I just bought three rings online. They're really pretty (in the photos, at least) and relatively cheap (HURRAY!) Bought gold and copper ones, shall post photos when they arrive! (:

    Okay a few more photos before I end this entry!






    No idea how he made that face. I can do that mouth shape, but I can't roll my eyes well. Anyway he keeps making dumb faces on the camera. (-.-)

    (subconsciously tries to make the face)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment