Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    12 July 2012

    Ice Skating at Jcube








    Okay, so basically ice skating is a rather fun activity, more so for those who are good at it. Falls are cushioned by butts and laughter. If you go in a group it'll be better I guess, although you risk becoming a public nuisance.


    Anyway, the price is rather reasonable considering the costs involved. Oh and please REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR GLOVES AND SOCKS if you have. Sam forgot to bring the former and had to pay $1 or $2 extra.


    Oh and we dropped the locker keys into the skates and a bunch of girls returned them to us. THANKFULLY. Else need to pay $20. And by the way, the locker fee is $2 per locker so just stuff everyone's things into a single locker to save money. :D The coins are irretrievable, you see. 

    Your legs will ache the next day, at least that happened to me. Your back as well, since you'll be arching forward.


    Ice skating aside, Sam made these for me!








    Super pretty right?! It's this humongous plastic thingy of sorts that serves as your drawing block. So you just draw something on it and bake it or something to make it shrink into a puny keychain. (:


    AND HE DREW HANDSOME (and labelled it as Vanessa... Hmm... Dehumanisation of woman?) Really appreciate it loads and it's super adorable lol.









    The amazing spoon that balances.





    Oh I forgot to mention that you'll get a discount voucher? But it's only valid for a big cup (-.-) And yes, I was fooled into buying a big cup although a medium one is enough. I feel like some aunty zzz.








    Okay byebye! :D


    No comments:

    Post a Comment