Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    14 July 2012

    Food & Cameras





















    After A-levels, I probably don't need any other stationery besides pens, right?

    Anyway, I'll be heading to a barbeque later on from 4pm or so till night. I doubt it'll start so early though, and I hope it doesn't rain. I miss melted marshmallows but I'm always too lazy to hold it above the fire for so long so I usually get half-melted marshmallows.

    My patience is amazing. 

    Shall balloon after the barbeque heh. :D It's unhealthy and I think later on in life when I do go out often and want to look beautiful in pretty clothes, I'll look back and go, 'Why am I always eating?' and I'll be like, 'Meeeeeeh.'

    Meanwhile, I'll be watching Running Man and be surfing the net. Bye people, have a great weekend! (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment