Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    15 July 2012

    Chinatown (YUM CHA!) and Far East Plaza

    I only took a single photo at Far East Plaza cause I was shopping. Not window shopping, for once, but ACTUALLY SHOPPING.

    For those of you who know me, I don't usually shop. I just don't. And that's purely because I don't like the idea of paying so much for a piece of clothing that I don't need. It's not that I don't like pretty clothes for I do adore fashion, it's fun to mix and match anyway. But I somehow can tell myself that 'Hey Vanessa, you don't need this what.' and go 'Okay, moving on.' when I see clothes that I think I like.

    So when I shop, I buy cheap things. Relatively cheap anyway. I don't buy branded goods, in general anyway. My parents keep urging me to get new, quality clothes (I know, they're crazy nice right?) but I just cannot be bothered cause the places they bring me to shop sell expensive stuff. And I'll feel guilty since I don't need them. Anyway, I'm in JC and I'm in school uniform most of the time. I will definitely buy clothes from University onwards though, but I'll still buy cheap ones.

    Perhaps I'll have to buy better clothes when I'm working... But still, I'm sticking with cheap stuff for now. (: Okay I digressed so much, so I bought shoes at Far East Plaza. I've heard about them selling really cheap stuff but I've never been there before. But now I can assure you that THEY'RE SUPER CHEAP. Go check it out if you haven't.

    I know the quality is bound to suck in comparison so choose wisely. (:


    it's kind of ironic cause I started this post saying how I don't shop, but now I'm going to say that I bought five pairs of shoes.

    (face palm)

    This is counted as a shopping spree I guess.

    (double face palm)

    They're just so cheap and good (choose the better ones, of course) and my Dad told me to get heels for the wedding banquet somewhere this month (which might be cancelled btw) so I did. They have this $9.90 rack by the way and you can just take your time to browse.

    I justified myself by saying how cheap they are lol. Well, at least I'm not buying expensive stuff. But still! I doubt I'll shop for any clothes or shoes or accessories for like, a year.



    Went to Chinatown for Yum Cha. :3

    Anyway I've never stayed out late for dinner with Sam before, not in town anyway, so it was really nice, extra nice. (: Was sort of rushing anyway cause I didn't want to be home too late.

    By the way, too late = 9pm+, just so you know.



    There were so many tourists. And the ang mohs are all pretty in their casual clothes. The kids have rosy cheeks and beautiful smiles and they keep running all about.

    (cute)






    This looks super nice at night, you should go check it out. The artwork is intrinsic, not as awesome as that in other countries, but I do like it. Didn't have time to pause and admire though, cause like I said I was sort of rushing.




    'What you want to eat?'

    P.S: See the table of businessmen (and woman) behind? There's this guy with a very businessman-like laughter like... You know what I mean. Deep, low, husky kind of HAHAHA or HURHURHUR.




    Ya la my photos very pixelated. :(







    I love yam! I like orh kuey and the yam dessert with ginkgo nuts as well. :D

    This is super delicious by the way. Everything at Yum Cha is awesome.






    And it wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be. :D We always go dutch by the way, so it's just like 18 bucks or so per person. Oh wait, I think that day was special and he insisted on paying for this meal or something.

    We were bloated, like, BLOATED.


    Okay byebye!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment