Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    05 July 2012

    [Bags and accessories]: Faux leather (because saving both animals and pockets is a wise act)




    The above are presents that my friends and I got for Xiuhan. (: I think of them as vintage finds actually, with all the brown lining, gold buckles and weird checkers.

    Frankly speaking, I choose presents that I kind of like. In fact I bought two bags from that store (hee) cause they're really pretty and affordable. It's always wise to buy cheap goods when you're young anyway. Nian qing jiu shi ben qian (Youth is an asset.)

    Will blog about the amazing birthday race at her void deck with 60 photos of ourselves posing with a cake, or a bottle of champagne. Oh, and party poppers. :D Have an awesome upcoming weekend! (:

    Cheeeeers! (How apt.)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment