Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    08 July 2012

    At the beach

    In view of the previous post on Xiuhan's birthday surprise, here's Kialuck's. :D Perhaps you can gain some ideas if you're planning to execute a surprise celebration for your friend. The important thing is to somehow pretend that there are people not coming. This works best if it's a belated birthday surprise (whoops)

    I took like 80+ photos but I'm just going to post some cause most of them are insanely pixelated. The clear, non-editted ones are taken from Qingyi~ (:


    This camera is assembled by Qingyi. No idea how she managed to do it, but she did it. It's rather fascinating when you think of how it works (all the light reflection thing that we learnt in Physics) I'm still not sure how the focusing works exactly though. Shall google it another day.


    Looking constipated cause the sun is shining in my face.


    Borrowed a frisbee when what we need is a volleyball. Anyway, we were such noobs the wind was so strong that the frisbee flew in all directions so it was pretty tough running in the hot sand barefooted and we tried organising our own Running Man but failed. :(


    Glittering bag that's perfect for casting patterns of light on everyone's shirt. :D It's like those camera effect.


    I HAVE NO EYES!







    Kialuck's surprise! :D Thankfully she didn't expect this cause she thought the surprise would be in Vivo City instead. So yaye, a success. (:


    Bought a peter pan collared shirt, a skater dress and a manicure set for her. (:

    We took like a million jump shots, but I'm just going to post the funny ones that almost act like a gif as you scroll down.









    Nua girl.


    We even did wushu at the beach omg. Non of the moves were coordinated, or remembered for that matter.











    This is makes a nice display picture, no?





    Yes, I know I need to invest in a good camera instead of over sharpening the images. This grossly pixelated effect happens most pointedly when I'm using the front camera (why do I sound like I'm arguing?!) I would like my photos to be smaller but they just balloon when I transfer them to blogger. D:

    Am too lazy to upload on both Facebook and Flickr or Photobucket as well since the free version id horrible anyway. I can't even upload directly to Facebook via a cable cause there's always this 'error: pathway is invalid' thing that pops up. So I have to upload all photos one at a time via my phone or upload them onto my computer before transfering them to Facebook.

    It sounds tedious, and it is cause my internet is crazy slow nowadays (you would know if you've been following me on Twitter.) Please let the optic fibre package come soon. :(


    I'm forever fascinated by this.











    The sand is a perfect can holder. (:

    In fact, sand is just perfect. It can be shaped into anything with water and it's almost like a liquid-solid. I like how these tiny particles run through the cracks of my fingers and get carried away by the wind. Not the weee-I'm-floooooooating-awaaaaay dandelion kind of flow, but a  more solid and heavy one.

    Heavy flow sounds kind of wrong, but you get the drift.


    I HATE CHIPS AND MORE.
    I HATE CHIPS AND MORE.
    I HATE CHIPS AND MORE.
    I HATE CHIPS AND MORE.
    I HATE CHIPS AND MORE.
    I HATE CHIPS AND MORE.
    I HATE CHIPS AND MORE.
    I HATE CHIPS AND MORE.
    I HATE CHIPS AND MORE.
    I HATE CHIPS AND MORE.
    I HATE CHIPS AND MORE.
    I HATE CHIPS AND MORE.
    I HATE CHIPS AND MORE.
    I HATE CHIPS AND MORE.
    I HATE CHIPS AND MORE.
    I HATE CHIPS AND MORE.
    I HATE CHIPS AND MORE.
    I HATE CHIPS AND MORE.
    I HATE CHIPS AND MORE.

    It doesn't even taste like a proper cookie! WHY DO PEOPLE BUY THEM, WHYYYYYYY! And it's supposedly a popular economically-friendly brand, I think. WHY?! They're more like chocolate biscuits with a sprinkle of chocolate chips. Biscuits, not chewy cookies. I don't like them at all.


    This, on the other hand, tastes awesome. It's just buttered bread with chocolate chips that happened to melt under the hot sun. Really nice but oily.













    I wanna eat at Ashton's again sooooon! The first time I ate that was umm, somewhere in town. It's really affordable and delicious. The potato salad is nicer than the main dish, I think. But hey, don't believe what I say cause I'm really biased towards potatoes.

    (Got reminded of the minion song. You know, the ba ba ba, ba ba na na thing.)

    Okay bye people! Sorry for the lack of coherence in the style of photos it can be a bit (-.-) for the eyes, I know. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment