Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    04 June 2012

    The vulnerability of life.














    I think that life is vulnerable, yet so incredibly strong. I know that it may seem like an absurd claim to make since it sounds like pure contradiction, but it's true. I've been thinking a lot lately, about how life would have been if I choose something else. It's a butterfly effect, really. If I went to another CCA, if I went to another secondary school (Nan Yang or Crescent Girls), if I took another subject combination (should have taken Geography, really.) I'll be a totally different person, with different friends and different everything.

    It's like to think about possibilities and the what-ifs once in a while. I find it fun to postulate because it allows me to question what I have done thus far, and what regrets (if any) I have, or might have. Modality is fun.

    P.S: If I told you that you're going to lose your ability to see tomorrow, what will you do from now till then?

    P.P.S: Would you rather be born hideous but incredibly smart (assuming that you cannot go for plastic surgery or anything, like, you have to stay this way) or to be ridiculously stupid (in terms of IQ and EQ) but gorgeous beyond imagination. Wait, you have to imagine this. So.. Umm. Really beautiful. Stupid as in, still can read and write and stuff, like a normal person, but just extremely weak in academics and people skills and always get cheated that kind.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment