Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    21 June 2012

    Trying to not play frisbee








    Trying our best to study.

    Hello everyone, I've been procrastinating and being a lazy human being like you. I'm kind of :O when I went to school today and saw that it was crowded. With people actually mugging. Like, STUDYING, WRITING, AND HITTING CALCULATORS. Not sitting and chatting while occasionally doing a few questions (ahemlikemeahem)

    The holidays are ending soon. Like, SOON. In a few days time. I've an AMAZING race on Saturday at Hilsta so I only have tomorrow to study Maths, Linguistics and Econs. Probably going to tank Maths and leave the rest to fate. Then half of Sunday shall be dedicated to Literature. Contrary to popular belief, you HAVE to study for Literature if you wish to have good grades. I mean, you wouldn't fail, most probably, but to get an A or a B you have to at least revise.

    All right, all the best for everyone and myself. I keep trying to justify my laziness by claiming that I'm charging myself for intense mugging a month before A levels.

    Then again, who am I kidding?

    I've been lazy all my life, I think the most hardworking period was in Primary One? I even had assessment books to do back then. Drawing bars and breaking them in half and everything. Cannot remember the details.

    Okay awkward random good bye activate. Shall do an hour of Maths now, hopefully. WHY INTERNET, WHY.

    *POOF!*

    No comments:

    Post a Comment