Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    22 June 2012

    Relative importance of bread and cheese




    I've been eating at Delifrance a lot lately. The atmosphere is awesome and I always order their Deli Potato (Student Meal) The above doesn't taste good though, it's some seafood thingy except that there are like, only bits of chopped up prawns scattered scarcely.

    (Aunty mode activated)

    Oh well. The deli Potato is all right though. I always spam cheese. Like, Ill unscrew the bottle and pour a mini pile. It's rather extreme, I think. It's really fattening and unhealthy blablabla.

    But what are potatoes and bread without cheese? Their importance is all relative.

    By the way, go check out Albert Einstein's theory of relativity and his idea about gravity not pulling things, but... Okay, it's really complicated. It's like gravity is a platform, and things just go with the flow. Go check it out it's pretty darn awesome. Saw that last year while reading a book about his life. He led a pretty short, eccentric, and oddly boring life actually.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment