Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    20 June 2012

    My house



    We should learn to appreciate. It's a great trait to have. (: The clouds, the grasses, the building that you live in, the everything.

    And it starts a never-ending cycle as well. Isn't that awesome?

    UPDATE: By the way, simple quote 'Vanessaspeaks' when purchasing from Shop Skinned to get $1 off your purchases. (: Expires 30th June. Have fun shopping~ (:

    P.S: I don't receive any commission for this by the way. Check out the unsponsored blog post below if you're sourcing for good blog shops or simply wish to go window shopping online. (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment