Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    06 June 2012

    Justifying the act of slacking.







    I should stop over-sharpening images. Can't tell from my phone though. Meeeeh.

    Anyway, I'm loading Running Man as I type this when I really should be starting on essay writing... I mean, Mid Years is immediately after the June holidays. I don't capitalise the 'h' in 'holidays' cause it isn't a holiday-holiday. It's more like a study camp, for muggers anyway.

    I mug on a slack-slack-GO! basis. Sounds weird, I know. I slack for... Say, three days? Then I head to school to study with Sam. It's not conducive uh, to be honest. But at least I actually DO something in school. I just plop on my bed or use the computer when I'm at home. It's times like this that you wish you had a sister or a brother snatching your computer.

    (only child sulks)

    I tend to justify my slacking tendency by telling myself that I'll forget everything if I start studying now, which is true. Really true. That wasn't meant to sound sarcastic. In fact, I think I've forgotten Complex Numbers that I touched on around a week ago or so. x + iy. -1 = i^2... That's about it, I think. e^i2kpie, r(cosA + isin A). z^5=1, 1= [e^i(a/2)] [e^-i(a/2)]. OH MY GOD I REMEMBER! :D

    Okay so aaaaaaanyway, my internet is really crawling today so I'm really tempted to get Optic Fibre although I don't game anymore so it's quite a waste even if my internet speed is insanely fast and stuff. Dad wants to get it though, since some guy came over to install the white box already. I'll see.

    P.S: Played frisbee yesterday HEE. :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment