Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    27 June 2012

    Interesting things to do after the Exams.

    I have been searching all over the net of things to do after my examinations. It's still not over yet though, I have one tomorrow and another next Tuesday. I really should be studying now but a blog post wouldn't kill. (:

    So I was just thinking about how I should learn new skills. Then I got reminded that I've been procrastinating about learning how to knit for centuries. Now, I also want to take up scuba diving except that my Dad wouldn't let me because it's dangerous. My main concern is that it's super expensive actually.

    I also want to head over to the Theives' Market at Sungei Road.


    Image from rediscover.sg

    I saw this recommendation on scene.sg and this is the oldest flea market in Singapore. It opens from 11am - 7pm everday. You wouldn't really find fashionable items here because it's more of old junk and goodies.

    If I'm lazy I'll probably watch a bulldog roll around for the whole day.



    I've kindly provided the link for you.

    I've also read how it's potentially fun to cycle in Pulau Ubin (some people pronounce 'Ubin' as 'eu-been') but I think it's dangerous as well. I'm thinking of spending a day at Far East Plaza and/or Mustafa cause I heard that they sell crazy cheap and all-right goods. I've never been there anyway. :( After (window) shopping I'll head to a library and spend the remaining day there reading. (:

    I may continue my origami frenzy (was making this really ugly paper ribbon from an online tutorial). I may also attempt to make awesome shadows.





    Meanwhile, I'll be swimming this Saturday and baking (yet to decide on what though. Will be heading to Vicki's house!) right after exams on Tuesday itself. Hopefully nothing will be changed. (: I should be either prawn fishing or ice skating on Friday but it is unconfirmed. I'm searching for prawning locations (there's one at Bottle Tree Park but it seems... Not fun.) Typical websites don't reveal much so I'll be blog-hopping to see which is the best. Really shouldn't be doing this now but I really have no mood to study. D:

    I might even carry a goldfish around. They're adorable.



    I was planning to do a stop motion video but Sam wasn't keen and I have yet to think of a topic. This thought came to me after watching minutephysics on Youtube (watched like crazy) by the way.

    Make my timeline awesome, since I got cheated into changing it. THEY ASKED IF I WOULD LIKE TO TRY.


    (Anonymous Facebook user by the way)

    But really... Will you wait till after exams?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment