Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    29 June 2012

    Hillsta Amazing Race

    Hi all! So Kialuck and I went to an amazing race as a team! Okay, as a pair. It was held at Hillsta (hence explains the title) I'll start with a pretty image of a downsized townhouse that they have:



    Luxurious right?! It's probably a dream home for many.

    On a side note, I've thought of buying an entire level of HDB flats and knock down all the walls such that the entire level is my home lol. But a townhouse would probably be a better, and more feasible idea heh.

    Took some random photos here and there.







    I think the Satoyama concept is really cool. It's a Japanese concept (which explains half of why it's awesome)











    By the way, the race was really fun! It's those tiring-yet-fun kind kind of race. (: We rushed about the area (near phoenix MRT) and perspired like nobody's business while completing all six stations. We amazed the station masters with our talent in cheering heh. We really put in a lot of effort lo!

    It was rather disappointed though. We were in second place (with 4200 hillsta dollars. The winner had 4400.) So when they announced all the lower scores our hearts were racing and everything, but then BOOOHOOOO!

    :(

    I mean, we're happy for the winning team, of course. It's just that we really rushed like crazy and we were SOOOOO CLOOOOOSE TO WINNING 1.5k worth of Orchard central vouchers. It would be awesome since the money can go to our post-exam shopping spree! :( But there was only one winner so :(

    And then there's this iPad lucky draw in which the winner's name starts with the letter 'V'. BUT IT WASN'T ME. It's like the anticipation and excitement is unjustified. :(

    AND I FORGOT TO BRING MY PHONE HOME LOL. So we had to go back to get it. Suay much?

    (A series of unfortunate events)

    Then again, it wasn't all sadness uh. The race itself is pretty fun and it made us exercise so it's a good thing. :D Holidays are the most unhealthy and fattening. Besides, there wouldn't be PE when school reopens so I'll probably just balloon.



    Hillsta Adventure Race, WHOSH! (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment