Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    23 June 2012

    Durian Season






    I'm not sure if you know this but it's the durian season! They're all priced really cheaply PLUS they're delicious. The ang mohs hate it and everything, but it's still nice la. :D


    I've eaten loads of them in the past week than the whole of the year. It's like, practically once every 2-3 days? And my dad buys like 6 durians at a go. The huge ones, not those small one for $1 kind.


    By the way mangosteens are known as the queen of fruits, and durians, the kings. That's because they compliment each other. Mangosteen is 'cool' and durian is heaty' so eat both and you won't fall sick. (:


    I'm not sure if you guys saw the 9gag photo of ang mohs cutting the durian in half instead of chopping it a little at the dents and prying it (?) out. It's rather cute.

    All right, I have to head for the Hillsta amazing race soon. Meanwhile, I'll have the $3 Macdonald's meal (There are coupons) Good bye and wish me luck for the race and my exams! :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment