Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    14 June 2012

    CHIHUAHUA CUTENESS

























    Yes, that's Handsome again. :D

    I've been taking heaps and heaps of photos of him lately. I'll post up the mini photoshoot of him soon (it's him and his chihuahua soft toy. They look practically the same!)

    I think dogs are really great companions. I still don't get the logic behind animal abuse because I find it ridiculous to torture such adorable creatures. I know this is somewhat unfair, that cute animals are accorded a greater value by us. And that's precisely why I find it even weirder and disturbing that there are people going around hurting such animals unnecessarily.

    It is these people that make the world a tainted place.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment