Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    14 June 2012

    Blogshops [UNSPONSORED]

    I would like to highlight that this is a wholly honest post and it isn't sponsored in any way. I don't know the owner, I don't get anything out of this, you get the drift. Just sharing. (: The following four blogshops are not in any order by the way.


    1. Apricot Accessories

    So anyway, I saw this really gorgeous blogshop a few weeks ago because they were holding some like and share contest (there are loads of such contests now by the way. And nope, I didn't win.) The items there are relatively pricey I must say, but they look really nice!



    Yes, I like the spiky bracelet too. And dream catchers are gorgeous. :D

    They also have really elegant pieces that go well with a simple, white dress. Or any simple, block coloured dresses actually.





    See what I mean?

    #2. Static Fumes

    This blogshop sells mostly self-manufactured clothes if I'm not mistaken.






    I know, there's a vintage feel to the accessories. As for their clothes (they have tribal bagpacks as well by the way) there are really a lot of them and this blogshop has different styles per collection. Some collections are more fun, with peter pan collars and such, whereas others are more classy.



    I don't know if their clothes are comfortable or anything, but they do look nice. :D They sell more clothes than accessories actually, go check them out if you're interested. (: They are also holding like and share contests!

    #3. ButteredGun

    This blogshop is more inclined towards catering teenagers, I feel. Their designs are mostly bold and colourful so they exude a cheerful charm (like the model's smile!)











    Once again, I have zero idea if their clothes are comfortable or otherwise, but once again they look really nice. (:

    #. MyRoseBullet (aka ShopSkinned)

    I'm not sure of the exact name of this blogshop but I know that their Facebook name's MyRoseBullet, and their Twitter name's SHOPSKINNED (following them, you see)

    Their collections are more chic. It's like a mix between street style and formal wear. I'm not quite sure how to explain it but here are some photos.


    This pair of shoes can go with practically any outfit.


    I like bright coloured clothes (neon coloured? They don't suit my tan though) because I doubt I can wear such colours after 28 years old or so.







    Note that the studded headband is really pretty!

    Herein concludes my post on the four aforementioned blog shops. Anyway, they are all hosting giveaways on their Facebook page so if you're feeling lucky, do join their like and share contest. (:

    Have a great day ahead! (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment