Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    26 May 2012

    TALENTIME 2012 AT RIVER VALLEY HIGH


    The concert was super fun! :D Screamed and cheered like some moron despite having a sore throat. Lost my voice for a night but both my flu and sore throat are miraculously cured now. :O What irony.

    Took loads of photos (not much on the performance itself though.) Most of them are blur like crazy cause of the bad lighting off stage. Tried adding effects to make it less blur though. (:


    Anyway we were really lucky cause the organiser saw me carrying the board and gave us the front row. THE FRONT ROW YO! And I brought along a yellow light saber stick. I'll upload more photos after the RV Phototgraphy Club uploads theirs. They've got all the fancy DSLRs and stuff.

    I'll start with clear(er) photos first uh, before descending into pixelated madness.





    Stupid Kia Luck. :D





    D.LaB crew or something, forgot the name. :P It means Dance Like a Boss (and now you go 'Ooooooohhhhhh....') Ying Wai's sister's inside! :D





    Still have no idea who this guy is although I see him a million times in school.



    Er. Yah. Middle finger.





    Sleepy Qing Yi after her competition. Anyway she's earlier than Kia Luck. (-.-) The latter is forever late! Anyway the floorball team got 2nd runner up, CONGRATULATIONS! (: So did GT^2, CONGRATULATIONS! :D

    Mr Koh was super generous, I think he's cool! (The photo doesn't do him justive) He thought that the performances were pretty good and he added a hundred bucks to the winner of each category. SO STEADY. :D

    And he was cool during a CHAMPS assembly thing as well. Long story cut short: He has wit and humour, and he listens and reacts. Always liked this principal anyway. His words may be harsh and he is indeed strict but he's nice la. (:






    Didn't take a class photo. :(











    Because photographers are often unphotographed.













    The above four photos are taken from Julia. :D Not like I know-know her but she's nice to help us take. :D


    Horrible lighting that made Xiuhan's face yellow and mine red. Was worse before adding the effect.











    Think the girl in the red shorts is from the dance group Xenon. Like what the emcee said, their performance left us 'speechless'. Their dance wasn't bad by the way, honestly speaking.

    Okay that's all for now. Sorry for the absence of posts recently, will make it up by posting a few more today HEH. I hope that I'll study hard during the June holidays but my play-play-play mode has been activated by the concert. :(

    1 comment:

    1. the guy u saw a million times before is called tingzhen lol. he's in my class.

      ReplyDelete