Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    05 May 2012

    Marvel Avengers


    Hello everybody! (: I got a pair of free tickets (heh) to watch this today:


    It’s a hype that actually delivers. Or perhaps I’m just a biased fangirl heh. By the way, I love the hulk! He’s so adorable and he did some cute stuff during the movie. Go watch it!


    The hulk is so cute lol. He doesn’t even have a visible neck and his ears look minute in relation to his humongous face. I guess his pants are even stronger than him (or Captain America’s shield, for that matter) since it doesn’t break or anything. Does he need to buy a new pair of pants everytime? I mean, it can only enlarge and it can’t shrink back…

    Oh well.

    Anyway, the new Golden village at Jurong Point is indeed… Well, new. And everyone loves new stuff tagged with the old price right? There are numerous improved features such as the wider leg room, which I think is really important to enjoy a movie. Just a picture so that you roughly get the idea:


    Otherwise it feels rather uncomfortable and you have to be careful not to kick the guy in front. Plus bags take up a huge leg room so a wider one is good. :D

    There are other improvements as well, such as the stadium seating with clear sightlines, 7.1 Dolby Sound, latest EAW speakers and All Digital screens. I’m not entirely sure of such jargon but I do know that it means the movie would be more enjoyable since the quality is better. I mean, the reason we watch a movie at the cinema would be for the cinematic experience. (:

    I guess you guys would be more interested to find out about upcoming promotions, so here’s an entire list!

    Daily offers from 2nd to 23rd May:

    ·         Monday:                       Free coke drink with purchase of one large popcorn
    ·         Tuesday:                      $2 for two cheesy hotdogs (usual price $4)
    ·         Wednesday:                 All-day student pricing and $2 off on Nachos combo
    ·         Friday & Saturday:       Free late-night parking at Jurong Point Shopping Centre
    ·         Sunday:                       Complimentary restaurant vouchers with every pair of tickets purchased before 2.00pm

    I personally prefer Wednesday’s since I’m a student and Nachos are awesome. :D

    Some photos while we're queueing:





    So anyway, I attended the reopening event which features Aunty Lucy! (‘So embarrassing!’) (S)he (No idea to refer to him/her as the gender of the persona or the real person. Weird!) has mastered the art of being a classic, stereotypical aunty. The smile, the head swing, the typical aunty hand gestures, he’s got it.



    Since she’s taking my seat I had to sit at some desserted corner in front lol. Totally outcasted actually.

    So yeap! That's Aunty Lucy! Once again, MARVEL AVENGERS ROOOOCK. No idea why Wolverine wasn't in it though. :(

    No comments:

    Post a Comment