Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    26 May 2012

    I am heng

    I won a top from sofrockinggood some time back! It's this like and share contest that has been going on for a long time hee. Just to show my appreciation, I'll leave their link in this short post. It's not a sponsored one okay! (:

    Anyway, I won this top from them and it came in the mail (which is why I like online shopping by the way.)



    The material's pretty good, not those flimsy or translucent type. (: But it's more of a top for me (it's supposed to be a dress) cause I think it's a tad too short for a non-fitting dress. Flare dress? No idea how to say it but it's like will zou guang if the wind blow or something lol.

    Anyway this dress is sold out!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment