Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    20 May 2012

    At Tampines

    I'm a genuinely lazy person who stays in the west area. By stay I mean that I literally stay within this area and not venture out unless I have to. Transportation time is a crazy waste of time I think.

    But I went to Tampines yesterday to support Sam in an oratorical competition. So since I'm there I might as well explore all three malls. Stopped at two though, cause I was tired. I didn't even shop or anything I just walked around and gazed at all the new stuff in cool shops. Every mall will have one of two of those cool shops with overpriced but ultra pretty stuff. Sometimes useless, sometimes innovative, but all greatly pricey.

    So let me post chronologically:

    It all began with breakfast at 6.30am. Woke up at 6am on a Saturday morning, OH DA SACRIFICE! I wake up at like 7.02am on school days lor.




    H's got his Jack Bauer shirt. He says there'll be a finale movie of 24 or something. I hope they kill Jack Bauer so it really ends and they wouldn't like, do a continuation of the show with his grandson or something. Sam argues otherwise cause he says he'll hit them with a brick or something.



    Okay, now for the interesting shop.


    Fruit ninja merchandises!




    Shall not over sharpen the images, sorry about that.








    They sell this mould that can turn into clay or rubber. Super cute! I love playdoh. Wanted to buy three tubs cause Toys R Us had an offer but decided that at my age and at this crucial A level period, perhaps I shouldn't be playing with such things.



    Tried Texas Chicken. Meeeeh. The hot chocolate was super diluted and horrid.

















    Okay that's the end of the post! Anyway the two ends of Singapore isn't stunningly different, but the difference is still significant. The other side's prettier, even greener I think. It's darn hot though.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment