Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    06 April 2012

    Paper, Animal, Magic




    It's amazing how paper got invented in the first place. This is probably one of the better origami projects I've seen.









    These images are your inspiration for today, I hope. I like such food (for my brain) because it makes me think. When I think, I'm inspired, vice versa actually.

    I still believe, really strongly, that writing and photography is wholly capable of enacting a change. Be it through awareness by an implicit assertion, or by evoking or awakening an emotion embedded deep within an individual. It may be short-lived, but it's still an impact nonetheless.

    Meanwhile, as a little student, I shall do my homework. (:

    Credits: ShrimpSaladCircus

    No comments:

    Post a Comment