Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    15 April 2012

    An update on my life













    So there you have it. (:

    Anyway! I'm spending way too much thinking about what to do after A levels heh. It's fun to be forward-looking, no? But I guess that time should be channelled in my studies.

    I've been enriching myself with extra knowledge and insights recently. It's a fun process, although it can be taxing on my eyes (since they're usually viewed from my computer, or my phone) Oh well.

    Samuel is being stupid, as usual. :D It's his first time getting a smart phone, you see. And the first time he's putting the screen protector as well. So he's afraid to wipe the screen (thinking that it'll make it less sensitive or something. He got an Xperia by the way) so he just stuck it on. Then there were air bubbles. So he took the screen protector off and wiped the sticky side with TISSUE PAPER. (?!)

    Had a whale of a time removing each fibre. (-.-)

    Okay, enough ranting! Good bye people! Have a great day ahead (or whatever's left of it)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment