Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    21 April 2012

    GUILTY!



    Not because of Hershey's. But because I just shopped online.

    If you know me in person (and well) you'll know that I'm super kiam siap when it comes to clothes. Mainly because I don't hang out a lot since I'm usually in school. But the point is, I don't buy clothes unless they're affordable, and my definition of affordable is cheap. Just cheap. But there aren't loads of cheap and pretty clothes. This trait of mine isn't very much liked by my parents though. That's especially so for my dad who greatly values quality.

    Okay anyway, I'll post about them when I receive them. (: Then.. If you've questions about online shopping you can ask. I bought two clothes from Gmarket this time round. Bought from missypalace and sglady before. Cheap stuff luh, oh course.

    Okay I'm lazy to type more stuff. Gonna skype till midnight bye!

    P.S: Taobao is way cheaper but I can't be bothered to learn how to use it. (-.-)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment