Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    30 April 2012

    Dining









    Aglio something. Ultra spicy but simply delicious! I can't really take spicy food, but this tastes so good! I have a habit of licking my lips every now and then, especially when I'm eating. So my lips usually end up swollen and red after a spicy meal. (-.-)



    I love taking pictures of food! It's cool how we live to eat, and eat to live.

    Anyway I think it's amazing how cheese was discovered. It must have been some lazy dude who knew nuts about hygiene. Then he probably can't be bothered to throw the food out and simply ate it.

    Stereotypes, stereotypes... :D

    P.S: Dad made green bean soup! (: That's my dinner heh, so healthy! (inserts glittery, pink hearts with butterflies fluttering all over!)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment