Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    21 April 2012

    Dad's 45th birthday!

    Before I begin on the actual post...

    There's this new blogger interface and I've been rejecting it like nobody's business. I don't like experimenting with new things unless I have to, you see. In fact, I love the original flavour, literally. I adore the original flavoured Yakult. I love the traditional pearl milk tea. I just like original stuff.

    But anyway, this new blogger interface is now set as default oh my. No idea how to get rid of it. (-.-) Oh well.

    Anyway...


    MY DAD'S 45!!!!! :D



    But he's forever young in my heart. Hee. Super cute I know!







    We went to this restaurant located at the basement of Jurong Point for dinner. The food is... Meeeeh. So-so.







    The food isn't as nice as it looks, really. The service is pretty all right though cause they helped us change plates and spoons and stuff. But then again that's expected since there're really little people in the restaurant to begin with...





    This isn't real shark's fin. Relax. (: It's some fish thingy?





    Three barley drinks cost us over $10. My parents don't mind but I do! Very much actually. I just feel scammed and it's like me working for 1.5 hours or so. (-.-) Not like I paid... But still...

    So... Dad turned 45 yesterday. His birthday wish was for me to graduate from University and make it big or something heh. I love my Dad. He's really a source of motivation and strength, genuine strength.

    He's like a friend most of the time, the type of friend who gives you kao beh advice for fun while at the same time, teaches you how to live life wisely. He teaches me so many life lessons on a daily basis. It can get a tad repetitive but I still treasure them so much. I used to write down his words of wisdom on the 'notes' in my iPhone but I don't do it nowadays.

    He makes so much sense. I think it's a pity that he didn't study much. But then again, I doubt he would be as street smart and clever (ironic!) as he is now if he did go through the rigour of education. He educates himself in his own ways, good ways, and he is my role model. :D

    So.... Today's post is rather lengthy eh? Oh by the way I forgot that I have tests. In fact I forgot two tests in a row. (Thursday's Linguistics and Friday's Literature.) I hope they turn out well lol.

    I'm still writing religiously (and happily) in my diary which started on Good Friday. It shall serve as a tangible record of memories for the older me. (:

    Good bye people! And drop me a question in my ask box thingy at the top! It's a new addition to this blog hee. It's completely anonymous so I was just wondering what sort of question may pop up given the anonymity. (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment