Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    03 April 2012

    Ben and Jerry's free cone day









    HAPPY US AT THE BIRD PARK WITH FREE ICE-CREAM. (: This is my first time patronising the free cone day event and it was quite cool. And full. (Both my stomach and the crowd) It was sunny, but surprisingly bearable cause of the ice-cream (kind of duuuuuh but still!)

    Took Handsome out for a walk today. He loves the grass a lot but I'm not worried cause he eats this protection against bugs thing every month. (For his own good) I can't get over how adorable he is, and I probably never will. :D

    I think I need to start keeping a diary so that I'll have more things to reflect upon when I'm in my forties and stuff. A blog alone isn't enough cause I don't really write private stuff (especially feelings wise) on a public platform. We all know we can get into trouble with that.

    Anyway, I've been watching a lot of dramas or reality shows these days. It isn't helping me with my studies. (-.-)

    Besides the usual Running Man, Mblaq Hello Baby, Family Guy, The Big Bang theory and occasional American Dad, I'm also watching these relatively new dramas:



    Love Rain

    There's Yoona from SNSD and that guy from You're beautiful. He also donated money to charity some time back so I like him. (:

    I also watch Music And Lyrics. Featuring Junho from 2pm and that insanely pretty girl who's the lead actress's friend from Boys Over Flowers.



    I think she's freaking pretty!! So here're more photos of her!



    Okay that's enough eye candy. Bye!

    P.S: Not going to eat anymore ice-cream this month.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment