Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    01 March 2012

    My 18th Birthday



    Shall update with photos of the presents in time to come! (:

    It's always sweet, if not heartening, to know that there's this one special day each year that belongs to you. I mean it isn't celebrate globally or anything, only a few of your close friends remember (whereas the rest knows through Facebook) but it still counts as something special and unique. (:

    Happy birthday to me and infinite thanks to those who wished me in one way or another! I really appreciate it. Okay bye!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment