Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    01 March 2012

    Handsome, the cute baby boy!












    He's unbelievably adorable!!!!!

    (melts into a puddle once more)

    He's currently browning as well, or rather he's goldening as he drops his fur. The new fur is thicker so he's less soft and somehow more mature. He's growing in size as well (muscles I believe. Cause he runs like crazy omg he loves to fetch!)

    And I can bring him out for walks already since he finished his jabs so he's strong and healthy and going outdoors would be safe! (:

    HURRAAAY!

    P.S: I'm glad I named him Handsome. I always say 'Hi Handsome!' when I see him. Love alliteration!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment