Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    10 March 2012

    Handsome being cute


    By the way... These sweets taste really awesome! (Plus they're 99 percent fat free so, DOUBLE AWESOME)

    I have no idea how much they cost but there's a value pack so I guess it's somehow cheaper.


    Peeka-boo.

    Anyway I think iPhone photography is taking over the world soon, with all the thousand and one applications that can somehow replace a fraction of the effects that neoprints and photoshop provide.

    And most of them are FREE.







    So I brought this little fella to the park. He was being reeeeaaaally kay-poh, sniffing everything and frolicking in the grass. He runs madly fast (faster than me, and I'm so much bigger oh my)

    Ending off with a photo from monoxious. Gorgeously painful shoes:


    Which reminds me... I need to buy wedges soon. Those not too high, but not entire flat kind of wedges. Comfortable ones. Is that even possible? Cause it seems like pretty heels are constructed just to torture women's feet.

    Think about it, women wear pretty heels cause it makes their body look more proportionate and their butt perky (or perkier.)- It makes them look prettier as a whole. But men don't do that. At most they just wear comfy flats or slot in insoles for height.

    I read this feminist article about wearing heels some time back, but I shall not spread this conspiracy theory lol.

    Okay bye! Have a great March holiday! I know mine is filled with tasks. :S

    No comments:

    Post a Comment