Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    31 March 2012

    Food is Art.





    I take tasty photos of food, then edit them till they look tempting. (Although the colour may turn off some people's taste buds. Perhaps a tad artificial and inedible?)

    I think food is a form of art, the most native one perhaps. I mean, the most crucial aspect in surviving is food. So decorating food or simply tweaking its flavour to suit your taste is a form of art isn't it?

    I can go on about Entomophagy (the consumption of insects) since that's my project last year (Project Work yo) and how certain brands overprice their goods. I'll go on forever, so I won't.

    P.S: I'm still dumbfounded (nah, just exaggerating) by the fact that Chewy Junior NO LONGER EXISTS IN JURONG POINT. Harris also went away (which is giving me a headache cause I've a $10 book voucher that expires soon.)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment