Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    23 March 2012

    Cute Ipad/phone stickers



    Anyway, I've been spending my time watching shows (am currently watching MBlaq's Sesame Player) as a form of entertainment.

    I justify my slacking process in a way since March has been, and will continue to be busy for me. My schedule is packed. I got back results, they were terrible. Not the aiya-not-up-to-expectations kind of bad, but OH-MY-IT'S-BAD kind of bad.

    It's weird how I can score terribly when I study, and how I can score a lot better when I'm unprepared. :S

    Oh well.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment