Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    20 February 2012

    Valentine's Day gift

    This.

    Plus a rose that our teacher gave us. (He explicitly mentioned that we could spread the love by giving it to others, so this is not considered a rude gesture. :D)

    I think I need to think of better gift ideas in future. I wanted to buy Awfully Chocolate or something but it looks dead expensive.

    Oh, and I made 60 gifts in total. For the CCA and my closer friends. :D Didn't take a picture of the large bag though, I was too busy.

    Anyway here's a book that I saw at the library with a really vintage cover design (it has this... Fabric-ish texture as well) It's a book about how to style your hair like the good old days.



    I'm quite surprised how hairstyle evolved actually. It used to be so troublesome, all the hairspray and backcombing and stuff. I mean we still do it now, but the expectations are lower in a sense. Most of the guys are okay with a girl with rebonded hair. Black is fine as well.

    Here's the abrupt end before the P.S es.

    P.S: I have been watching Hello Baby (MBlaq) There are five episodes now by the way.
    P.P.S: NO TIME TO FINISH MATHS cause I finally figured out the method but oh wait! 'TIME'S UP.'
    P.P.P.S: P.S stands for post script by the way, you know, just in case you didn't know.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment