Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    07 February 2012

    My dog ate it.



    My dog ate what's missing. And somehow, I think the characters look cuter and much more innocent without what's missing. (:

    I hope Handsome shat it out.

    So anyway, I took a couple of photos the other day. So I have my huge face alongside my adorable puppy. I guess it evens out. :D




    Anyway like I've said, I've been taking nice photos recently. Shall upload them in the next post! It's all artsy farty iPhone photos by an application that is kind of like Instagram but NOT Instagram.

    All right, good luck for your examinations if you're having them! (I just finished GP on Monday.)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment