Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    10 February 2012

    Kiwi The Fruit.



    It's funny how people can be allergic to such a wondrous, green fruit. It's delicious and sweet when ripe. The seeds, aptly arranged in an orderly fashion, is fun to bite for it requires skill. I'm not quite sure how to explain the seed part, but if you do have the habit you'll understand. (:

    Allergies are cool.

    P.S: Doraemon got me interested in eating tong2 luo2 shao1. It looks real tasty but it was a disappointment. Too sweet, be it real red bean paste or strawberry cream and stuff. Tried them in Japan and it wasn't as nice as it looked as well.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment