Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    20 February 2012

    John Carter


    I just watched the trailer of this Disney movie and liked it's Facebook page cause it looks so nice! And I think the monsters would look pretty terrifying in 3D.

    Anyway, if I'm like John Carter in this movie and I find myself on Mars, I would be grossly worried. I mean first things first, if I'm not donning any equipment or a space suit or anything, I'll be dead before I can worry.

    But ASSUMING that I can somehow breathe their air and adapt to the mode of transport there (mainly leaping all over the place in slow motion), I would imagine my life to be pretty carefree. Although nobody would be there to accompany me and I would miss home, and there probably isn't food at all and I can't do anything besides moping about the planet, covered in yucky dust.

    It doesn't sound very appealing now.

    If there were aliens I would probably befriend them, provided that they don't eat me up. Otherwise I would be bored to death anyway. When my oxygen tank runs out I would need the aliens to somehow save me also...

    Oh my, I think a lot!

    So anyway, here's a cool photo to conclude this random post. :D


    'RELEASE ME FROM THE CHAIN!'

    Catch John Carter in cinemas this 8 March 2012 and like the Official Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page and follow @DisneystudiosSG on Twitter!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment