Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    12 February 2012

    Inspiring photos







    Lily is a Great Dane that has been blind since a bizarre medical condition required that she have both eyes removed. For the last 5 years, Maddison, another Great Dane, has been her sight. The two are, of course, inseparable.

















    aberforths-goats:  Back (by See Creatures)

    j3tski:  omg, this is my picture. When did this get notes, lmfao.








    So this is what I do during my free time. I visit Tumblr and breathe in all the inspirations and wonder who on Earth actually took such beautiful photos. Then, I take my own photos.

    I think Tumblr's cool. There are other similar sites, in fact I know two, but I think I'm accustomed to Tumblr. So yeah.

    P.S: I've been trying really hard to photograph my puppy but he NEVER RESTS. He's always running (practically gantering like a horse) and moving so all the shots are blur unless he's asleep. And I have a million photos of him asleep.

    P.P.S: I have a Facebook album titled 'Adventures of Pinny' I don't call if Pinny's Adventures for obvious reasons when you read it aloud. So yeah. It's rather cool so you should check it out. (:

    Credits: AsiaFoodRecipe, DirtyAtmosphere, Freaking, Tumblr

    No comments:

    Post a Comment