Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    04 February 2012

    I am stressed.

    Here are a couple of photos before I begin my rant.





    I hate this book by the way, not my type of like.

    There are too many things to do, and too many commitments. I believe I can cope, but I'm still stressed because I'm a kan jiong spider. So I shall type it out and hopefully feel more organized and somewhat better.

    So I'm writing a school article and wrapping Valentine's gifts for my friends (congrats if you're the lucky 7) and CCA (congrats to 48 people! It's from the EXCO anyway. But I doubt you guys will read my blog so it's safe to post it. Yaye.) And I've yet to buy stuff for him. This isn't the stressful part, of course.

    And I have a poem comparison to do, and an essay on Proof. I have to read and annotate Proof anyway because I read it last year and I don't remember the content. I have to churn out Text C for Linguistics and do maths assignment on vectors. Oh and I have to do two integration assignments (9 questions in total, with numerous parts) and I can't do integration for nuts now that I've forgotten. So I would need to revise. And I hate that.

    In fact, all the other subjects have a test coming up and they're all skill-based. Heck, everything is skill based in a sense. Since I'm an Arts student (if you ignore maths) I have to get used to different writing stypes for Econs, Linguistics, Literature and GP. And I haven't gotten used to them yet.

    I really really want to join this Economics competition as well but I'm afraid that my efforts would go to waste (all pre-university students can join. non-Singaporeans as well. So the scope of participants is really huge and this would diminish my chances of winning.) I like such competitions, but I don't want to leave empty-handed. Who would?

    What's terrible would be that all the tests are coming up. GP is all right I suppose, although comprehension is not my forte and I don't have enough practice for argumentative or persuasive texts. Maths test is on the twentieth this month and I know time will fly as quick as something that flies really fast. It'll possibly be disastrous cause it'll be on integration, vectors and complex numbers. I don't want it to be disastrous and I will study (I hope)

    So I am stressed.

    Since this is a not-very-happy post, I shall post another cute one cause I like to keep my spirits up and my blog happy. (:

    Oh a brighter note, my birthday's on 28th Feb. There's even a 29th this year. Then march holidays will come and I shall enjoy slakcing and stoning and sleeping late and waking late and everything else before all hell breaks loose when A levels come.

    But I believe I'll get okay marks! :D

    Okay. Anyway I hope you're not stressed. If you are then maybe you can keep a diary. It might help. Or draw. Or swim. Or snack like crazy on potato chips, chocolates, and Poppycock! (the original is better than cashew lovers, same thing for Yakult.)

    All right, bye!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment