Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    22 February 2012

    Happy 5th Birthday Nuffnang!

    Happy 5th birthday Nuffnang! (:

    Yes, it's been a long and fruitful journey. Now that you've matured even more, here are 5 wishes from me, sincerely.

    (throws balloons!)

    #1. Be as friendly as ever!

    The staff are really good at making conversations or breaking the ice. I remember going to a gathering alone (friendless!) during a Glitterati Plus event and one of the staff talked to me. Felt a lot comfortable and waaaay less awkward!

    Thanks!

    #2. Let there be more gala premieres!


    Because we all love free movies at night! Major destress. (:

    #3. Let there be more Glitterati Plus activities!


    Just to make us feel extra special. (: Be it a brunch or just a casual gathering to try out new products and spam photos, it will make Nuffnang even more fun.

    #4. Let there be more money making opportunities for members.

    Because money is looooove. Love for Nuffnang in this scenario. (:

    Sponsored posts and movie reviews would be awesome!

    #5. More par-tehs!



    Well, basically just do more of what you are already doing. (:

    Thank you for being one of the chief drivers in making blogging the way it is today. May your company blossom and prosper! Nuffnang shall penetrate the global market and be reknowned all over the globe. Heh.

    Happy 5th birthday! (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment