Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    13 February 2012

    Feecha

    [Advertorial]

    Hello everyone! Today’s post will be targeted at iPhone users for it will be about an application by the catchy name of Feecha. (:

    Okay so allow me to get straight to the point: What is Feecha?

    It’s a mobile geo-blogging application where people post whatever they find interesting about a particular location. Simple as that.

    Here’s how I would use it. Okay let me give you an example, say one day I saw this cool street magician performing, or a deliciously decorated cupcake or something, I can post them on Feecha. The post is then pinned to that location on the map for others in the area to uncover. With Feecha, you can learn about a location and meet the people in it.

    Or... Say I’m queueing up for bubble tea (which is my possibly my utmost favourite drink) and I got bored. I can open Feecha and see what others have blogged about the area that I’m in. Who knows? There might be a few things that may interest me, or conversations with people in that locality that I may want to jump into. All that, through Feecha. (:

    This is how Feecha looks like on your iPhone:

    Yes, I know the orange fella is adorable. Anyway the orange creatures of Feecha are called CREECHAS! Cute! (:

    Yes we know we're cute!

    Feecha is different from the other platforms available due to its location aspect of Feecha. It’s about knowing what’s going on in a location and interacting with the people in it.

    When you’ve downloaded Feecha, do search and follow me [@PopBubbleWraps] if you’re interested! You can get the latest updates.

    Oh wait, the best part is that when you download Feecha and start posting away, you stand a chance to win $8,888!

    Okay, now you’re interested. (: Well, Feecha is holding a contest. The largest feecha, i.e. the most popular, by Feb 18 will win $8,888. The way to win is to share the feecha with as many people as possible. Famous blogger Qiu Qiu is currently in the lead. (: You can head to http://www.feecha.com/contest for the leaderboard.

    You can get Feecha for free! It just launched recently and is in beta. It’s available for free in Singapore only for the iPhone. It will launch globally in April. (:

    You can download from iTunes here: http://itunes.apple.com/app/feecha/id467022174

    Have fun! (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment