Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    11 February 2012

    Animals are dying quicker than before to fund our wastage and obesity rates.





    Food fuels our systems and make us strong enough to live. Now, we eat more than we can chew and we're growing obese and unhealthy.

    Animals and plants are dying quicker than before to fund our terribly immoral wastage and obesity rates. Vegetarians are less guilty, but not wholly innocent in disturbing our environment.

    I just watched the 11th Hour:


    It's an awesome show in 2007 (if I'm not mistaken) and it's really interestingly frightening. It's always good to be more aware of the planet we live in. I do encourage you guys to watch it. You may not change, but so long as you're aware you can educate and hopefully, bring forth change.

    Good night people.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment